Take part in the Hermin experience!
You can choose from 3 categories:
- promo video of VPG: interview other students from VPG, ask them why they have chosen this school, ask them about their motivation, hopes and dreams, future career etc.
- preparation for the campaign with comments, interviews, etc.
- imaginary interview with Veres Pálné: what would she have said if somebody from our school had asked her (be serious and thorough)
2. Presentation it can be digital (ppp, prezi, etc.) or paper-based (poster, collage, etc.)
- Outstanding Womenfighting for women’s rights
- imaginary interview with Veres Pálné
3. Wikipedia entry (send it to us via email)
- about Veres Pálné with pictures and links
- create tasks and activities for the next campaign including Veres Pálné (personality, works, interests, etc.). Present min. 3 detailed descriptions of the tasks students would do
- Create a new and original piece of work including the sources, too
- Use only English in your work and then present it in English
- Length of the videos should be 3-5 mins.
- Apply in groups of 3-4
The best pieces of work go to the homepage
Obligatory for min. 1 group from the
- 9 ny advanced
- 9.e beginner / advanced
- Optional groups
- 9 / 10 advanced groups
2. Use of English
Deadline: 2015. December 4.
Dobcsányi Dalma: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laszlovszky Katalin: email@example.com
Wächter-Szili Orsolya: firstname.lastname@example.org